- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 4 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 5 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 16 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 16 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 17 days ago
An average of 200 thousand Chinese kids from 0 to 14 years old that got lost...
Cylan Technology, a Shenzhen-based mobile office solution provider, reportedly secured around 25 million yuan ($4.07 million)...
Veme E-pay is a combination of a portable charger and a bank card reader. Its...
More Mobile Solution News
Alibaba’s Jack Ma Joins UCWeb’s Board[Updated]
UCWeb, a global mobile browser and mobile service provider, today announced Jack Ma,...
- Posted 107 days ago
Baidu Reportedly Bought Mobile Solution Provider UUCUN
It is reported that Baidu bought UUCUN, a mobile solution and service provider...
- Posted 113 days ago
Mobile App Solution Provider Appconomy Bets Big on China’s Mobile Internet and Retail Market
Based in Austin, the U.S., Appconomy has been targeting at China’s mobile app...
- Posted 145 days ago
Problems with Mobile Data Collection in China
420 million Chinese had been on the mobile Internet as of the end of...
- Posted 162 days ago
Appcessory WeiPass Raised Series A Funding, Lands on WeChat Platform
WeiPass, an appcessory for small business CRM, raised $4 million from IDG Capital Partners recently....
- Posted 181 days ago