- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 7 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 7 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 7 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 10 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 13 days ago
From last year to now, we have had a flock of Uber-like services in China,...
Changba, a mobile Karaoke app, turns out to be one of the startup stars...
Adapt or Die! An Internal Letter From the Founder of Jiepang, the Leading Check-in Business in China
[Editor: I got an email this morning from a friend who is working for Jiepang, the leading...
More Mobile 2.0 News
Map the Market, Mark the Profits
Even it’s not fierce yet, we can still sense a whiff of intensity in...
- Posted 198 days ago
Dianping Confirmed $60Millions Series D Funding
Only one year ago, Dianping, the Chinese Yelp-like service announced its amazing $100millions funding...
- Posted 286 days ago
LINE Reached 40 Millions Users Worldwide, Now No.1 In Japan
Today at Japan’s Infinity Venture Summit (IVS), NHN from Korea, the maker of LINE...
- Posted 343 days ago
Early Tencent member develop iTools
Recently, I met an early member of Tencent. His name is Feng Linyi, but...
- Posted 471 days ago
Alibaba’s Mobile Social Network? LaiWang.com Quietly Launched
It’s not the first time for Alibaba trying to enter the social network. Taojianghu...
- Posted 539 days ago