- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 9 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 10 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 22 days ago
Changba, a mobile Karaoke app, turns out to be one of the startup stars...
Adapt or Die! An Internal Letter From the Founder of Jiepang, the Leading Check-in Business in China
[Editor: I got an email this morning from a friend who is working for Jiepang, the leading...
Even it’s not fierce yet, we can still sense a whiff of intensity in the map...
More Mobile 2.0 News
Dianping Confirmed $60Millions Series D Funding
Only one year ago, Dianping, the Chinese Yelp-like service announced its amazing $100millions funding...
- Posted 488 days ago
LINE Reached 40 Millions Users Worldwide, Now No.1 In Japan
Today at Japan’s Infinity Venture Summit (IVS), NHN from Korea, the maker of LINE...
- Posted 545 days ago
Early Tencent member develop iTools
Recently, I met an early member of Tencent. His name is Feng Linyi, but...
- Posted 673 days ago
Alibaba’s Mobile Social Network? LaiWang.com Quietly Launched
It’s not the first time for Alibaba trying to enter the social network. Taojianghu...
- Posted 741 days ago
Huohua: Find Your Social Circle Instantly With Semantic Analysis
China-based Huohua (means Spark) uses semantic analysis to find your social circle instantly. Founded...
- Posted 763 days ago