- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
Baidu’s BBS Service Tieba Shifts to Mobile Social Networking after Announcing 1 Billion Users on 10th Anniversary
Baidu Tieba, the largest Chinese communication platform operated by Baidu, celebrated the 10th anniversary yesterday. As...
Renren Games, the online gaming business of Chinese social network Renren, began a mass layoff...
The monthly unique visitors of Douban, an interest-based social network, hiked 100% from a year earlier...
More SNS News
Laiwang, EasyChat to Offer Free Data Plan to Take on WeChat
The battle in OTT service sector is reaching a feverish pitch as major players...
- Posted 41 days ago
Alibaba Poised to Conquer Wireless Industry with Laiwang: An Internal Letter from Board Chairman Jack Ma
Jack Ma, board chairman of the Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba, reiterated the importance of...
- Posted 46 days ago
Renren Rumored to Sell All Unprofitable Services Including the Facebook Clone
It is rumored that Renren is looking to sell all businesses except Renren...
- Posted 49 days ago
Korean Messaging App LINE Partnered Up With Baidu Cloud Crowdsource Testing Platform
Korean messaging app LINE announced a one-year partnership with Baidu Cloud Crowdsource Testing Platform,...
- Posted 71 days ago
OpenXLive, a WP-Powered Gaming and SNS Platform, Topped 10 Million Installs
OpenXLive, a Windows Phone-centered gaming and social networking platform, announced on Sept. 24 that...
- Posted 74 days ago