- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 6 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 9 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 13 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 20 days ago
Rumor went around yesterday saying Renren was laying off up to 75% of employees at...
Mr Zhikui Ye, an independent Chinese Internet analyst recently published an article in Chinese that’s caused quite...
Linkedin clones in China still fail to gain solid popularity. Many formal reasons are: need more...
More SNS News
Sina CEO Internal Letter on Restructure and “Mobile First” Strategy
Sina just underwent a major shake-up in this week as the company announced a...
- Posted 140 days ago
RenRen Adds Timeline Feature
Chinese social networking service RenRen has just rolled out its long-awaited timeline feature along...
- Posted 153 days ago
Chinese LBS Jiepang Partners with Starbucks in XMas Check-in Rewards
Beijing’s unexpected snowing today just added a softer touch to the upcoming Christmas. Holiday...
- Posted 158 days ago
Kaixin001’s CEO Reflected on Facebooks’s Mobile Ad Success
We haven’t been mentioning Kaixin001 for quite a while, not because of our slackness,...
- Posted 167 days ago
Report: Almost Every Chinese Adult Netizen Has a Weibo Account
How popular is Sina Weibo in China? The Chinese Twitter-like service saw a penetration...
- Posted 297 days ago