- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 5 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 6 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 18 days ago
Three startups from New Zealand, the US and India were chosen as winners of the...
How much room is left for the bookmarking tools market? Back in the mid-2000s, the once...
Wi-Fi Partner is a mobile app that can magically make paid Wi-Fi hotspots free. It’s...
More Startups News
Sense-U – Wearable Tech Product That Connects Your Family
Okay. So everyone now is tracking steps, their sleep, their weight or even their...
- Posted 27 days ago
5 Questions With Spottly, A Social Travel App That Helps You Spot Interestingly
When check-in is no longer fun to you or your friends, what else are...
- Posted 31 days ago
Google Announced An Incubation Program in Hong Kong, Partnering with CUHK
Google chairman Eric Schmidt announced yesterday a one-year program, partnering with The Chinese...
- Posted 33 days ago
“Get Out Of the Building” With Lean Startup Machine
Lean Startup Machine, a three-day workshop which teaches Lean Startup methodologies and relevant applications,...
- Posted 41 days ago
Startup Commune: Hong Kong Startups Need A Down-To-Earth Co-Working Space
We’ve been visiting several collaborative workplaces in Hong Kong recently, and are really...
- Posted 46 days ago