- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 8 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 11 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 12 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 15 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 22 days ago
Airizu, the Samwer Brothers-backed Airbnb Clone,Has Reportedly Laid off 80% Employees, Funding Cut off
It is reported that Airizu, founded in 2011 as one of the earliest Airbnb clones in China, is...
Chuangtouquan (ctquan), a startup investing network, released a report that shows second-tier Chinese cities are hosting more...
UCWeb, a leading Chinese mobile browser and service provider, today announced a RMB3 billion (about US$480...
More Startups News
Jack Ma to Found A College for Entrepreneurs in Two Years
Jack Ma, who is about to resign as CEO of Alibaba Group soon,...
- Posted 29 days ago
Accelerator HK Cohort 2 Open for Applications
Last month, TechNode covered six fresh ideas from Accelerator HK Demo Day which...
- Posted 55 days ago
Finance Startups in Hong Kong and the Rest of the world
[This article is contributed by Carlo Pandian who is a business graduate interested in...
- Posted 62 days ago
Snaptee Raises USD$600k to Rewire the T-shirt Industry. The Revolution Launches on your iPhone
Snaptee announces the completion of a USD 600k seed round of funding from a...
- Posted 68 days ago
He Is Only 13 Years Old, and He Is Probably the Youngest iOS Developer in China
[Editor: this post is written by Bowen Zheng, a 13-years-old iOS developers from Shanghai....
- Posted 85 days ago