- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
On April 23, Kevin Kelly touched down in Beijing to have a conversation regarding the future...
You may hear a lot about a company called Second Life and its counterparts in China,...
Inspired by Booyah’s MyTown, 16Fun.com is an interesting LBS social game start-up that aims to entertain...
More Virtual World News
Where Is The Next Virtual World? Interview With Eric Ye, CEO Of UWorld
Probably two years ago, Virtual Worlds might be the hottest concept in the web...
- Posted 1573 days ago
Is Tencent Opening Up? Third Party Applications Now Available in QZone
I had a conversation two months ago with Peter Zheng, the product manager of...
- Posted 1584 days ago
PKTOON Brings Personalized Cartoon To Your Desktop and Social Networks
PKTOON is a Guangzhou-based company offering personalized cartoon platform and cartoon-centric online community. Founded...
- Posted 1821 days ago
Tencent, Crystal CG and Ogilvy Building Virtual World Expo 2010
Thanks to Second Life, many of you have reckoned that virtual world would be...
- Posted 1844 days ago
Nurien, Korean 3D MMOG Coming To China In November
“Nurien, Korea-based 3D MMOG will announce its Chinese version in November”, Taehoon Kim, co-founder...
- Posted 1881 days ago