- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 6 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 8 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 12 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 20 days ago
On April 23, Kevin Kelly touched down in Beijing to have a conversation regarding the future...
You may hear a lot about a company called Second Life and its counterparts in China,...
Inspired by Booyah’s MyTown, 16Fun.com is an interesting LBS social game start-up that aims to entertain...
More Virtual World News
Where Is The Next Virtual World? Interview With Eric Ye, CEO Of UWorld
Probably two years ago, Virtual Worlds might be the hottest concept in the web...
- Posted 1368 days ago
Is Tencent Opening Up? Third Party Applications Now Available in QZone
I had a conversation two months ago with Peter Zheng, the product manager of...
- Posted 1379 days ago
PKTOON Brings Personalized Cartoon To Your Desktop and Social Networks
PKTOON is a Guangzhou-based company offering personalized cartoon platform and cartoon-centric online community. Founded...
- Posted 1616 days ago
Tencent, Crystal CG and Ogilvy Building Virtual World Expo 2010
Thanks to Second Life, many of you have reckoned that virtual world would be...
- Posted 1639 days ago
Nurien, Korean 3D MMOG Coming To China In November
“Nurien, Korea-based 3D MMOG will announce its Chinese version in November”, Taehoon Kim, co-founder...
- Posted 1676 days ago