- The Leaked New Features with WeChat 5.0 Look GoodPosted 12 days ago
- Why eBay Failed in China? – Former eBay China Exec Wang JianshuoPosted 13 days ago
- [Announcement] Welcome back, TechCrunch, TechNode’s Official PartnerPosted 13 days ago
- Xiaomi’s E-publishing Platform Duokan is One Year Old, Looks Healthy and ConfidentPosted 16 days ago
- Jack Xu Talks about Failure in Copying TumblrPosted 20 days ago
SingTel Innov8 (Innov8), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the SingTel Group, is a corporate venture capital fund, with its own set of decision making, approval and funding processes. It has an initial fund size of S$200 million.
Innov8 focuses its investments on technologies and solutions that lead to quantum changes in network capabilities, next generation devices, digital content services and enablers to enhance customer experience. It works closely with the ecosystem of leading innovators, developers, government agencies, R&D and capital providers to bring cutting-edge technologies and solutions to the various markets the SingTel Group operates in.
PayPal is a global leader in online payment, available in 190 countries and regions, and over 20 currencies. PayPal is the most-loved online payment solution for cross-border business for Chinese users.