We’re looking for graphic designers and data visualization whizzes who can help us better communicate what’s happening in the oft-uncovered places of China’s technology and startup ecosystems via visual aids. If you’re excited about taking the pulse of the Middle Kingdom, creating cool and informative graphics for a wide audience, and helping everyone understand China better, then read on…
You live in a major Chinese city.
You have at least 1 year of experience designing infographics and educational designs for a public audience.
You are skilled at communicating across cultures. While your second language abilities may not be 100% fluent, you are still able to effectively communicate with others from different backgrounds.
You have an innate and insatiable curiosity about the world around you. You always want to know more and understand the trends, forces, and people that are changing the world.
You love communicating. Whether it’s meeting new people, documenting your latest discoveries, or just talking to your friends about what matters to you, you are always looking for new ways to express your ideas.
What you’ll do
- Sourcing, pitching, and producing informative graphics about China’s technology and startup ecosystems
- Creating original graphics to be used in our regular text-based stories
- Contributing to editorial discussions and direction
What you’ll get
- A friendly and fun-loving team
- A flexible working environment: work where and when you want
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply, please fill in this form.