We’re looking for someone to help us better leverage digital communication to widen our reach, increase viewership, and build our brand online. If you’re excited by creating digital media strategy, designing compelling online content, and engaging with an online community, then read on…
You are skilled at communicating across cultures. While your second language abilities may not be 100% fluent, you are still able to effectively communicate with others from different backgrounds.
You have a passion for communicating online. More than half your time is spent interacting with people across a variety of platforms and communities.
You have experience creating and implementing social media strategy. Maybe it was for a previous company or just for yourself, but you are well-versed in getting creative online.
What You’ll Do
We are a growing team so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything, but here are some of the main things you’ll be doing:
- Planning and implementing innovative ways to build our brand online
- Maintaining our brand presence across a wide variety of platforms, including one’s that are just getting started
- Communicating with the content team about stories and timelines
- Coordinating with team members to gather support for the successful execution of social media campaigns
- Contributing to editorial discussions and direction
What You’ll Get
- An opportunity to tell more people about the amazing things happening in China
- A friendly and fun-loving team
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply, please fill in this form.
Alternatively, if you are in China and the link doesn’t work, you can fill in this one instead.