- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 5 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 8 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 8 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 11 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 19 days ago
China Mobile Not Serious About TD-SCDMA, Betting Big on TD-LTE
Among the three telecom operators in China, China Mobile has the 3G license for TD-SCDMA. But, how serious is the operator in developing the home grown 3G network? According to an industry source, China Mobile is not serious...
- Posted 740 days ago
China Mobile's Chairman said Steve Jobs interested in TD-LTE
China is having its annual national congress meeting recently. Besides blocking the traffic in Beijing, the officials are also trying to decide (or seems to trying to decide) the future of the country. China Mobile’s Chairman, Wang...
- Posted 803 days ago