We’ve got the great content and now we’re looking for a digital marketing and salesperson to help us grow our free and paid audiences. The day-to-day work is never boring, and you’ll find yourself working on driving conversions, optimizing our website, and refining our paid offerings based on a variety of market signals. If you get excited by crafting and executing digital marketing and sales strategies, are passionate about communicating with others about great products, and want to get in on the ground floor of a growing media company, read on…
- You live in Shanghai.
- You are a Chinese citizen.
- You are confident using your English in a professional environment and are skilled at communicating across cultures.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in designing and executing digital marketing and sales strategies, including working with customer feedback and product teams. Experience working with content products and/or in the media is a big plus.
- You often find yourself telling everyone else about the latest happenings in town or the latest news in the best way possible. You get off being ‘in-the-know’ and others respect you for it.
- You have an innate and insatiable curiosity about the world around you. You always want to know more and understand the trends, forces, and people that are changing the world.
- You love communicating. Whether it’s meeting new people, documenting your latest discoveries, or just talking to your friends about what matters to you, you are always looking for new ways to express your ideas.
What you’ll do
- Build a marketing and sales funnel to drive conversions to our free and paid products
- Grow our membership
- Build and increase TechNode’s global paying membership base
- Optimize our site to increase conversion rates
- Help develop new features and products
- Increase free newsletter subscribers
- Grow our podcast listener base
- Grow our membership
- Optimize our site and content for greater organic traffic
- Create strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
What you’ll get
- A friendly and fun-loving team
- An experience like no other: Help build the first sustainable tech media about China business
- In-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of the tech industry in China. Be a thought leader by interacting with various communities within and outside China.
- A professional team focussed on producing great content. Work with stars and heavyweights who are doing their best work in their careers, and get the necessary expertise to be good at what you do.
- A competitive compensation package that includes:
- Base salary
- Commission based on revenue
- Bonus for hitting milestones
If you’d like to apply, please fill in this form (may require a VPN).