We’re looking for writers who can help us explain to the world China’s technology and social media. If you’re excited about taking the pulse of the Middle Kingdom, crafting compelling stories for a wide audience, and helping everyone understand China better, then read on…
You were born to speak Chinese either as your mother tongue or as a second language.
You have an innate and insatiable curiosity about the world around you. You always want to know more and understand the trends, forces, and people that are changing the world.
You love communicating about what’s happening in China. Whether it’s the latest big story or what people are talking about on social media, you are always looking for new ways to tell people about what’s happening here.
You are always looking for patterns. Like any information source these days, Chinese tech media moves fast, but you understand that what is more important than any given piece of information is what connects it to other pieces.
What You’ll Do
We are a growing team so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything, but here are some of the main things you’ll be doing:
- Finding, pitching, translating, and writing stories about what China’s technology media is talking about
- Communicating with the editorial team about stories, sources, and deadlines
- Contributing to editorial discussions and direction
What You’ll Get
- An opportunity to explore and explain China’s sometimes wild media space
- A friendly and fun-loving team
- A flexible working environment: work where and when you want
How to Apply
Fill in this form:
If the form isn’t appearing, you can fill in this one instead.