Marketing and Business Development Specialist
We’ve got the great content and now we’re looking for a marketing specialist to help tell the world about it. The day-to-day work is never boring, and you’ll find yourself working on driving conversions, coordinating with current partners, and finding other great organizations to work with. If you get excited by crafting and executing marketing and sales strategies, are passionate about communicating to others about great products, and want to get in on the ground floor of a growing media company, read on
- You live in Beijing or Shanghai.
- You have at least 1 year of experience designing marketing campaigns, including content marketing and basic graphic design, and know how to handle potential partners.
- You are confident using your Mandarin and English in a professional environment and are skilled at communicating across cultures.
- You often find yourself telling everyone else about the latest happenings in town or the latest news in the best way possible. You get off being ‘in-the-know’ and others respect you for it.
- You have an innate and insatiable curiosity about the world around you. You always want to know more and understand the trends, forces, and people that are changing the world.
- You love communicating. Whether it’s meeting new people, documenting your latest discoveries, or just talking to your friends about what matters to you, you are always looking for new ways to express your ideas.
What you’ll do
- Bring our message out to the world. Everything we do is to tell others about the great work that China is doing in the tech and startup space. To do this, you’ll need a multitude of skills, including but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing modern marketing campaigns to increase knowledge of TechNode English and driving conversions to memberships
- Coordinating with TechNode’s Business Development team on current and potential new areas of revenue
- Attending great events to get to know our readers and understand what we are doing for them
- Use design thinking to understand and analyze the data we collect, and how we can spread the word better to our readers and people who have yet to encounter us.
- Build a brand for TechNode globally, and get to see the effect of your work touch the lives of many people who want to encounter China.
What you’ll get
- A friendly and fun-loving team
- A flexible working environment: work where and when you want
- An experience like no other: take a Chinese brand global, and tell the story of China’s rise and expertise in the tech arena.
- In-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of the tech industry in China. Be a thought leader by interacting with various communities within and outside China.
- A professional team who is focussed on producing great content. Work with stars and heavyweights who are doing their best work in their careers, and get the necessary expertise to be good at what you do.
If you’d like to apply, please fill in this form.