We’re looking for a great senior journalist with proven reporting chops to take our content to the next level. If you’re excited about educating readers about the oft-uncovered stories in China’s tech, crafting compelling stories for a wide audience, and coaching young writers, then read on…
You live in Beijing or Shanghai.
You have at least 2 years of experience working at established traditional or digital media.
You have a deep portfolio of work that shows off your ability to conduct great interviews, separate great ideas from the typical marketing BS, and communicate ideas effectively.
You have experience writing about the intersections of technology, business, and culture.
You are skilled at communicating across cultures and are able to communicate in Mandarin.
What you’ll do
- Write amazing stories about China’s technology and startups
- Support the Managing Editor in coaching young writers and setting editorial direction
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation package
- A friendly and fun-loving team
- A flexible working environment: work where and when you want
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply, please fill in this form.