TechNode seeks an experienced Global Marketing Manager to bring TechNode’s mission of explaining China’s tech sector to a global audience. The manager will be responsible for building and maintaining an international community of content contributors to TechNode. The manager will also lead efforts to increase brand awareness through a wide range of initiatives, including, but not limited to, TechNode’s reporting, TechNode’s brands, TechNode’s events, and TechNode’s partnerships with other brands.
- Build a network of content contributors for TechNode. Build and maintain relationships with thought leaders in the China tech sector, public relations firms, and marketing firms.
- Create and post social media campaigns that promote TechNode’s content and brand across major social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, among others.)
- Create and oversee the execution of social media promotion strategies that increase TechNode’s brand awareness in the global market.
- Oversee marketing and web metrics, analyze marketing campaign results, deliver reports on optimization and make strategic recommendations.
- Build relationships with English-language media and content partners, facilitating collaboration deals.
- Coordinate and work across departments in the company, including but not limited to events, business development, global, and product design teams, to expand TechNode’s business impact globally.
We are a small team, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything, but here are some of the main things you’ll be doing:
- Fluency in spoken English and Chinese and native-level writing skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, minimum three years of experience running social media accounts for global companies or large-scale events promotion.
- You are confident, social, and able to quickly build a network and community.
- Interests and knowledge in China tech, passion for promoting brands through content curation.
- Experience in bringing revenue through ads and partnerships is a big plus.
- Self-driven, attention to detail, responsible, and result-oriented.
- Full-time job based in Shanghai.
What you’ll get
- In-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of the tech industry in China.
- Opportunities to meet and make connections with the people changing our world.
- A friendly and fun-loving team that is focused on producing great content.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply, please fill in this form (may not work with VPN).