Subscribe to TechNode Briefing Newsletter
Every Wednesday and Friday, TechNode’s Briefing newsletter delivers a roundup of the most important news in China tech, straight to your inbox.
Check out our previous newsletters.
TechNode seeks an experienced Global Marketing Manager to bring TechNode’s mission of explaining China’s tech sector to a global audience. The manager will be responsible for building and maintaining an international community of content contributors to TechNode. The manager will also lead efforts to increase brand awareness through a wide range of initiatives, including, but not limited to, TechNode’s reporting, TechNode’s brands, TechNode’s events, and TechNode’s partnerships with other brands.
- Build a network of content contributors for TechNode. Build and maintain relationships with thought leaders in the China tech sector, public relations firms, and marketing firms.
- Create and post social media campaigns that promote TechNode’s content and brand across major social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, among others.)
- Create and oversee the execution of social media promotion strategies that increase TechNode’s brand awareness in the global market.
- Oversee marketing and web metrics, analyze marketing campaign results, deliver reports on optimization and make strategic recommendations.
- Build relationships with English-language media and content partners, facilitating collaboration deals.
- Coordinate and work across departments in the company, including but not limited to events, business development, global, and product design teams, to expand TechNode’s business impact globally.
We are a small team, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything, but here are some of the main things you’ll be doing:
- Fluency in spoken English and Chinese and native-level writing skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, minimum three years of experience running social media accounts for global companies or large-scale events promotion.
- You are confident, social, and able to quickly build a network and community.
- Interests and knowledge in China tech, passion for promoting brands through content curation.
- Experience in bringing revenue through ads and partnerships is a big plus.
- Self-driven, attention to detail, responsible, and result-oriented.
- Full-time job based in Shanghai.
What you’ll get
- In-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of the tech industry in China.
- Opportunities to meet and make connections with the people changing our world.
- A friendly and fun-loving team that is focused on producing great content.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply, please fill in this form (may not work with VPN).