Editor’s note: This originally appeared on the China Business Cast. China Business Cast is a podcast featuring experienced entrepreneurs and business people making things happen in China. If you want to learn from on the ground accounts of how business actually gets done in China, this is the program for you.
Hey, Listeners, we just looked at our stats and wow, we found out we have listeners in 67 countries! That’s really exciting! If you just joined from a new country thank you for that!
On this episode, we are diving into opening a franchise in China of a global company. Thibault Genaitay started the company in Shanghai last year and getting constant traction with a massive hunger of people who wants to create new things with code.
Enjoy the episode and leave us a review!
- Intro Thibault & his China story of how did you end up in China?
- Inspiration from Steve Jobs – He wrote on his blog about why he is opening a coding school in China – seems a bit of influence from the great Steve Jobs – care to share?
- Program, or Be Programmed – Love this saying! You made it, or from somewhere? It is the truth, right!
- Beginnings of LeWagon Shanghai
- The corporate structure, and how was that process overall?
- How are they incorporated in China? How was the licensing? Or the setup process in general, how was it?
- Target market, Implementation – Targeting the Chinese-speaking market, English, or both?
- Language and Culture differences – How to deal with these differences in China? Something I (Mike) struggle with personally.
- DIgital Nomad Summit
- Wish to sponsor our show? Email us: Hosts@Chinabusinesscast.com
- HuiZhou area – Where Mike was on vacation on Chinese new year
- Join our Mastermind groups
- Join WeChat CBC group – send a message to Shlomo (‘shlomof’) or Mike (‘michelini)
- Lewagon website
- Thibault Genaitay Linkedin Profile
- Why I’m opening a coding school in China?
- Book – program or be programmed – Douglas Washcov
- Startup weekend
- Startup Grind
TechNode does not necessarily endorse the commentary made in this program.