Editor’s note: This originally appeared on the China Business Cast. China Business Cast is a podcast featuring experienced entrepreneurs and business people making things happen in China. If you want to learn from on the ground accounts of how business actually gets done in China, this is the program for you.
Hey All, It’s been a little while as I (Shlomo) was traveling. We are back on track now and we’ve got a new episode for you.
This time Mike hosted Josh Steimle speaking about becoming an influencer. He has a global marketing Agency in the US, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen and is helping other people becoming influencers.
- Intro to Josh Steimle
- How did Josh end up in Hong Kong and now, Shenzhen, China
- Josh is the authority on becoming an influencer. What the definition of an influencer is.
- Differences Josh can see in becoming an influencer in China vs International Market.
- Monetizing yourself once you’re an influencer – what are the ways to do it on both sides?
- Monetization Differences Josh notice between East and West?
- Any drawbacks of being an influencer? And are those drawbacks the same on both sides of East and West?
- China Marketing summit – The main event is in July, highlights and what people can expect?
- How can people engage with Josh and his business.
- Support us on Patreon – Here’s our brand new cool page!
- Cross-border Summit – April 21-22, 2017
- China Busienss Cast We chat group – Add Mike (‘michelini’) or Shlomo (‘shlomof’) on WeChat to join China Business Cast WeChat group
- HH Gourmet Bagels – Shenzhen (If you happen to be in Shenzhen…)
- MWI – Josh’s Steimle Agency
- China marketing summit – July 14th – 15th, 2017
- Josh Steimle contributors Forbes page
- Influencer inc – FB group
- Influencer inc – Book
- Josh’s website – joshsteimle.com
TechNode does not necessarily endorse the commentary made in this program.