We’re looking for a reporter to help us better communicate what’s happening China’s burgeoning blockchain industry. We’re a fast-growing media company that wants to help the world better understand the potential of blockchain, especially its development in China. If you’re excited about writing about how blockchain is changing China, crafting compelling stories for a wide audience, and helping everyone discover legitimate blockchain applications, then read on…
You live in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, or any other city in China with a vibrant tech and startup community.
You have at least 1 year of experience creating content for a public audience.
You are confident in using your Mandarin and English and are skilled at communicating across cultures.
You have an innate and insatiable curiosity about the world around you. You always want to know more and understand the trends, forces, and people that are changing the world.
You love communicating. Whether it’s meeting new people, writing about your latest discoveries, or just talking to your friends about what matters to you, you are always looking for new ways to express your ideas.
You are persistent and don’t get discouraged by slowing momentum or setbacks. You realize that every story has a life of its own; just because it takes a while to get the perfect quote or find the right angle, you understand that good stories take time.
What You’ll Do
- Sourcing, pitching, and writing stories about China’s blockchain industry
- Communicating with the editorial team about stories, sources, and deadlines
- Contributing to editorial discussions and direction
What You’ll Get
- Opportunities to meet and make connections with the people changing our world
- A friendly and fun-loving team
- A flexible working environment: work where and when you want
- An experience like no other: tell the story of China’s rise and expertise in blockchain.
- In-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of the blockchain and tech industry in China.
- A professional team who is focused on producing great content. Work with stars and heavyweights who are doing their best work in their careers, and get the necessary expertise to be good at what you do.