[Editor: It’s not easy to see a Global Internet conference to be held in China; Asia is definitely leading the mobile industry and you need come over to see it if you want a piece of the market; “Mobile Internet in Asia” and “West & East in Dialogue” are the two key topics, BO Yiqun, VP of Mobile Internet Great Wall Club, the organizer of this event, said to us. GMIC should be a very interesting one worth going, especially for those who want to get connected with local influential guys in mobile industry.]
Conference Name: The Global Mobile Internet Conference 2010
Theme: Mobile Internet Opportunities in Asia
Date: May 27-28, 2010
Location: Beijing China
Registration: http://www.gmic2010.com/gmic/EN_GMIC_Registration.html with exclusive discount code for our readers – Discount code: mobinode_participant (40% off by end of April, 30% off before 27th, May)
The Global Mobile Internet Conference is designed specifically for entrepreneurs, executives and influencers to understand and capitalize on the growing opportunities in mobile internet. Much of the conference dialogue is intended to compare and trade best practices across borders, especially between the East and West. Around 1000 industry leaders from Asia, Europe and North America are expected to attend. The conference will be in English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
In 2009, more than 500 participants from China, Japan, Korea, Europe and the US attended the GMIC. Over 200 companies were represented including Alibaba, Infinity Venture Partners, NTT DoCoMo, SK Telecom, Tencent, DCM, China Mobile, Admob, China Unicom, Nokia, Samsung, Huawei, ZTE, Sequoia, Northern Lights, Sina etc.
Features of the 2010 GMIC:
- Keynote speeches from top global mobile internet leaders
- Country panels on the mobile internet industry in China, Japan, Korea, Europe, USA
- Innovation Show featuring pioneering mobile internet startups from around the world
- Topic Panels: Mobile Gaming, Mobile SNS, Mobile Marketing and Advertising, Mobile Search, Mobile Investing, LBS, Mobile Commerce and Mobile Payment
- Exhibitions from leading mobile internet companies
- VIP Welcome Dinner for speakers and international visitors including a panel on “How to Do (Mobile Internet) Business in China”
- Great Wall Club member annual meeting