- The Leaked New Features with WeChat 5.0 Look GoodPosted 13 days ago
- Why eBay Failed in China? – Former eBay China Exec Wang JianshuoPosted 14 days ago
- [Announcement] Welcome back, TechCrunch, TechNode’s Official PartnerPosted 14 days ago
- Xiaomi’s E-publishing Platform Duokan is One Year Old, Looks Healthy and ConfidentPosted 17 days ago
- Jack Xu Talks about Failure in Copying TumblrPosted 21 days ago
Global Mobile Game Awards at GMIC2011 – Submit Your Mobile Game!
Evaluation and selection will commence from April 10th – 20th. The final results will be released at the International Golden Game Awards ceremony at the Global Mobile Internet Conference 2011 in Beijing.
The International Golden Game Awards aims to become the most influential and authoritative award of mobile games in the world and a leader of the global mobile game industry. We commit ourselves to providing a platform for communication and cooperation among mobile game developers where we can bring China’s outstanding games to the world and introduce the best oversea games to China!
Submit the completed form prior to April 10th, 2011. The judging panel will carefully evaluate your submitted materials.
Note: The International Golden Games Awards is open to all qualified applicants and is free to apply.
Applications Open: March 1st –April 10th.
Evaluation: April 10th—20th.
Award Ceremony: April 28th, 2011.
1. Application Deadline: April 10th, 2011
2. Required Materials:
a) Application form
b) Game DEMO: Please specify the system platform and cell-phone resolution.
c) Five screenshots of the game with a resolution of 120*80;
d) Game Video: optional.
3. If the DEMO and game video are larger than 10M, please upload it online or send it to email@example.com
You may also Read: