To help people get up to speed with the latest thinking, technology and meet relevant people, Terrapinn, the organizers of Planet of the Apps Asia 2011, is bringing together the world’s major consumer brands, media businesses, social networking sites, mobile operators and ISPs, device manufacturer, platform owners and developer community for a huge event in Singapore over 8-10 June.
So what’s in it for you?
You can learn:
- How to extend your brand and engage customers through apps
- How to create new revenue streams
- How apps can work over multi-platforms for brand loyalty and profitability
- How to work with developers
- How to sell apps through social media
Solution providers can:
- Showcase the latest in apps technology and services
- Meet senior marketers
- Generate leads and develop new business
To get a taste of the speaker list, Arthur Chow COO of 6waves, Mike Germano President of Carrot Creative, Karl Chong CEO of Groupon Singapore, Linday Daly Planning Director of JWT Singapore, John Kremer Head of Alliances for SEA RIM and Simon Davies Co-founder and Director of Snaptu will be there. Click here to see the rest.
A basic 1 day pass starts at SGD$2,095 and increases in price to a 2 day pass and pre-conference workshop for SGD$4,695 but book and pay online with a credit card to save some money.
If you are a handset maker, platform owner, digital agency, network operator, chip manufacturer, payment platform and security provider or an app toolkit maker and are interested in sponsoring the event, please email me at jason.lim[at]technode.com and I can give you more info.
If you do go, I’ll see you there!