- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 23 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
Rumor, Jack Dorsey of Twitter Visiting Shanghai in May
The rumor has been circulated in Chinese microblogging space: Jack Dorsey, the creator, cofounder and chairman of Twitter will be visiting China (Shanghai) in May. It says the visit has been confirmed, but the purpose of this trip is not clear so far.
Facebook is recently reported to sign the partnership with Baidu to bring the blocked world No.1 social network to China; So can we expect another very important international social media, Twitter, is seeking the way to China as well? So who will it partner with this time?
Jack comes at the right time since Weibo is getting so hot right now in China. But how much chance Twitter may have here? ~25%, maybe……
Stay tuned, we will keep you posted.
You may also Read: