- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 7 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 10 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 10 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 13 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 21 days ago
Rumor, Jack Dorsey of Twitter Visiting Shanghai in May
The rumor has been circulated in Chinese microblogging space: Jack Dorsey, the creator, cofounder and chairman of Twitter will be visiting China (Shanghai) in May. It says the visit has been confirmed, but the purpose of this trip is not clear so far.
Facebook is recently reported to sign the partnership with Baidu to bring the blocked world No.1 social network to China; So can we expect another very important international social media, Twitter, is seeking the way to China as well? So who will it partner with this time?
Jack comes at the right time since Weibo is getting so hot right now in China. But how much chance Twitter may have here? ~25%, maybe……
Stay tuned, we will keep you posted.
You may also Read: