- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 6 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 7 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 19 days ago
Shanda e-book unit file for IPO in the U.S.
Shanda’s e-book unit or Shanda Literature?has just filed for IPO in the U.S. ?The news caused Shanda (SNDA) share price to rise 17% yesterday to US$51.45.
Earlier I have talked about this in Technode: Rumour: Shanda is going to list another of its divisions next year And I thought this IPO is going to be a good one, as the business is still growing.
Shanda has the copyright of most of the e-books in China. ?e-book download has already became very popular over the mobile phone. ?And, with the popularity of iPad and iPad-like devices, more and more people start reading books on their handheld devices.
Obviously, many investors are also thinking the same. ?Although it is unsure about the amount it is going to raise and the pricing, I believe it will be another hot Chinese internet IPO.
You may also Read: