- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 3 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 4 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 16 days ago
2nd China Social Media Forum 2011 – August 11 & 12, 2011 – Shanghai
Following our sold out successful event in 2010 Shanghai with speakers from Intel, Mercedes Benz, AB Inbev, CIC and much more, Toplink has decided to bring the 2nd Annual Social Media Marketing Strategies Summit again. We have gathered more of the best and brightest speakers in the marketing arena to present emerging strategies, tactics and case studies in the successful use of various social media marketing. This summit reveals how leading brands use social media, SEM, mobile marketing to consolidate and expand their market share, as well as, gain valuable market analysis.
You may also Read: