- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 6 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 6 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 6 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 9 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 12 days ago
Announcing ChinaBang Awards 2011, the Most Respectable Chinese Startup-Focus Annual Awards
2011 is coming to the end. It’s the year of Mobile, we have seen lots of applications developed for your mobile life. In this exciting mobile market, more and more young entrepreneurs, geeks and developers believe they are really change the world; The whole ecosystem for startups seems getting more healthy in 2011, as we saw more angel investors and incubators, more passionate young teams and more independent tech blogs; We saw the big guys like Tencent, 360, Sina, Alibaba, Baidu etc are playing all sorts of dramas from time to time, but the good news is that now everyone is talking about the Open web and finally they are more willing to work with startups and help them grow; You might still question about those listed Chinese Internet companies, but what we believe is that after several years the founders of those companies will take the responsibility of encouraging the true Chinese innovation, thanks to their wealth and valuable experience.
China Internet needs the Bang!, the perfect sound to present Chinese startups’ passion and ambition;
Bang, in Chinese can be written as 邦 (meaning Nation, Country). Everyone in this Bang should learn what is the fair play, so that the market can grow even more faster in a more healthy way;
Bang, in Chinese can also be written as 帮 (meaning the Gang). We have seen more and more Chinese companies doing very well in oversea market, and we need the experience to be shared with each other and find the synergy to help everyone in this China Gang.
So, to wrap up the year of 2011 for China web, today we are very exciting to announce the ChinaBang Awards 2011 to reward the best startups in local market. Thanks to everyone who are involved with ChinaMode Awards in 2009 and 2010. We have to move on and we promise that ChinaBang Awards will be more open, more professional and still independent.
This year’s ChinaBang Awards will still come with both online and offline parts. The online part includes three stages, Nomination, Shortlisting by Advisory Board and Public Vote. The offline ceremony will be held together with a TechNode’s startup-focus conference in late February.
The official site for ChinaBang Awards (chinabang.org) is now up and the details will be revealed very soon by early next week. If you are interested be ChinaBang’s co-organizers, media partners, sponsors etc, please do drop us an email on [contact At chinabang.org].
You may also Read:
- Announcing ChinaMode Awards, It Is For China Internet in 2009
- ChinaMode Awards Ceremony 2010 at 24th January, Meeting Chinese Startups
- They Represent China Web in 2010, Announcing The Winners of ChinaMode Awards
- CHINICT,GMIC, China Webmaster Annual Conf, Where to Catch Your Chinese Superstars
- CNN Reports: ChinaMode Awards – China Awards Homegrown Innovation