- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 10 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 10 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 10 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 13 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 16 days ago
Infographic: Tencent Restructure 2012′
Tencent today officially announced its restructure plan to reorganized the heavy-weighted company into six business groups, including TEG (Technical Engineering Group), SNG (Social Networking Group), CDG (Corporate Development Group), IEG (Interactive Entertainment Group), MIG (Mobile Internet Group), and OMG (Online Media Group), which again are consisted of numerous departments and offices, the infographic pictured below could help you better understand what is going on with the move and what the Shenzhen-based Internet juggernaut is up to after this.
You may also Read: