- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 11 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 12 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 23 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 24 days ago
Infographic: Tencent Restructure 2012′
Tencent today officially announced its restructure plan to reorganized the heavy-weighted company into six business groups, including TEG (Technical Engineering Group), SNG (Social Networking Group), CDG (Corporate Development Group), IEG (Interactive Entertainment Group), MIG (Mobile Internet Group), and OMG (Online Media Group), which again are consisted of numerous departments and offices, the infographic pictured below could help you better understand what is going on with the move and what the Shenzhen-based Internet juggernaut is up to after this.
You may also Read: