- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 6 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 9 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 13 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 20 days ago
Recipe Sharing Service Douguo Raised $8M Series B from GGV Capital
Local news broke that Douguo, the Chinese recipe sharing network, raised a US$ 8 million Series B round of financing from GGV Capital couple months ago. The venture capital disclosed the funding this August along with its announcement of completing fund raising for its fourth fund.
Duogou was founded by Wang Yuxiang and former VP of 7k7k.com, a social gaming site. 7k7k is also a portfolio company of GGV.
Douguo received RMB tens of millions investment from Shanda in series A. As of now, the company claimed more than 6 million users on mobile front and over 10,000 recipes shared by users. It provided services across multiple outlets including website www.douguo.com, Android app and iOS app.
GGV Capital raised US$ 625 million for its fourth fund which invested Chinese startups including Meilishuo (social ecommerce), RedYellowBlue Kid’s Education (education) and Douguo (recipe sharing).
You may also Read: