- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 6 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 9 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 13 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 20 days ago
Shanda to Launch A Smart Watch Running Firefox OS
The watch will be launched in the upcoming June. Not only does it has a model running the ubiquitous Android, but also one running the newly released Firefox OS. It will be priced above 100 dollars.
Apart from choices of operating systems, Shanda will roll out one with e-ink screen. It’s understandable it’s for the sake of Cloudary, Shanda’s digital literature business whose e-ink reader is also developed by Guoke. But, isn’t the screen too small for reading?
Gu Xiaobin, CEO of Guoke, told media earlier that they’d also develop a set-top box for gaming, which had always been Shanda’s dream. Back in 2005 the company launched Shanda Box, a set-top box, with the dream of digitalizing households’ living rooms.
You may also Read: