- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 3 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 4 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 16 days ago
Codoon Wristband:The First Wearable Device Developed by Baidu
Baidu will roll out — may be China’s FIRST wearable device — a wristband called ‘Codoon Wristband’ in June. The band recognizes your motion status, tracks your sleep status and can quietly wake you up. It’s powered by Baidu Cloud.
If you wear it on the wrist, it can remind you to do workout and wake you up from sleep at the best time after analyzing your sleeping habit for 24 hours. The band is backed by Baidu Cloud and users can sync data in the band onto the cloud simultaneously.
The Band would begin to sell on the official site and the Tmall shop. Users can also upload the data onto the official site and share on social sites.
You may also Read: