- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 5 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 6 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 18 days ago
Qihoo Gets into Hardware Business Too: A Plug-and-play Wireless Router Sold for $3
Qihoo just announced a small gadget: a USB-shaped Wi-Fi wireless router. Plugging it into your laptop or any device that connects to the Internet, all your smart devices can access the network.
The price is RMB 19.9 (about $3), much cheaper than most wireless routers in the market. It’s open for pre order.
Qihoo said that they came up with the idea when they found it troublesome for 360 Mobile Assistant users to use data transfer cable to transfer content between PC and phones. The hardware is said to be tied with 360 Mobile Assistant, a mobile app manager.
You may also Read: