- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
Yeah, Xiaomi to Launch A Smart TV Soon
Today local media found that Xiaomi TV has passed China Compulsory Certification (3C certification) on June 27 (in Chinese). It shows that TV sets will be produced by Wistron, a ICT manufacturer located in Zhongshan, Gugangong province (see below). In case you haven’t seen the leaked pictures of Xiaomi TV you can find them here.
As for the rumored Xiaomi laptop, the latest news is it’s a tablet instead. Anyway, it’s no doubt that for Xiaomi now it’s not hard to find a manufacturer to design and produce any gadgets given the 7.9 million Xiaomi phones shipped in 2012 generated considerable profits, and the digital content and software are ready to feed devices.
Xiaomi will have a big event in mid-Auguest. It is expected that those rumored new products will be launched then.
You may also Read: