- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
Wiz, A Note-Taking App Targeting at Businesses
Wiz is a cloud-based note-taking tool which helps users to better organize their ideas and anything they want to remember. The startup is based in Beijing and has just won a sum of RMB tens million angel investment from Gobi ventures. CEO Li Jun said this investment would mainly be used in product R&D and operating.
Apart from the basic features of note apps like saving webpages, files, images and texts, Wiz focuses more on Working Notes and Team Collaboration. For instance, users can sort out their notes and files by working tags and sync their files with colleagues more efficiently. Furthermore, this app provides inner search service allowing users to track their records and information easily.
Originally grew out of a ten-year-old knowledge management software CyberArticle, Wiz now aims at a light weighted cloud note-taking service and is available on any mobile devices and computers.
Currently Wiz has about 2 million users. Browsing the note-taking app market, we see two excellent peers. Evernote wins hearts by its wonderful sharing and recording experience, Youdao Notes reaches over 15million users with its cloud and plug-in platform. Now Wiz the new guy tries to stand out from the top students and caught users’ eyes with a new focus.
You may also Read:
- Shanda Note: Free and Permanent Cloud Storage
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note Made Impressive Debut, and Terrible Mistake on China Map
- Youdao Note to Copy 80% of Evernote’s Premium Offerings and Offer Them for Free!
- UCWeb Announcing Game Strategies, Targeting at 300M Revenue for Partners
- Jiuxian Taking over Dangdang Wine Business