- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 4 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 5 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 16 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 17 days ago
LineKong CEO Buddied up with Former Android Engineer on Smartwatch T-Watch
Tomoon Technology developed the first smartwatch T-Watch more than one year ago. The company has finalized the projects on industrial design and core apps, such as phone call, texting, WeChat, health and weather forecast. The product will be open for pre-order in the near future. In addition to T-Watch, Tomoon also launched core brands, T-Fire and earphone brand T-Bone.
It is reported that several investment institutions are in discussion to join in Series A financing of the firm.
The smartwatch and wearable devices industry is expected to boom next year. Foreign Internet giants Apple, Google and Samsung planned to unveil smartwartch to layout in the emerging market. Domestic company Shanda also rolled out Geak Watch to tap into the market.
You may also Read: