- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 9 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 10 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 22 days ago
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Showed up at China’s State Internet Information Office
Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook,showed up in China and met with Cai Mingzhao, director of China’s State Council Information Office&State Internet Information Office, yesterday, according to the official website of the Office.
The two sides discussed about “the importance of Facebook as a platform form Chinese enterprises to expand to overseas markets and issues on cooperation”, reads the official webpage.
The first critical step for Facebook to enter China? Behold.
image credit: scio.gov.cn
You may also Read:
- Online Music Show Platform 9158 to Lease Facebook’s First-ever Office?
- Sina Weibo Virtual Currency Information Leaked, One Weibi is Worth One Yuan
- Facebook May Partner With Baidu, but Don't be the Next MySpace
- Facebook Mark Day 4 in China, It Is About E-Commerce With Jack Ma
- Bingo! Tencent's PengYou.com Adds Facebook Authentication