Editor’s note: This originally appeared on the China Business Cast. China Business Cast is a podcast featuring experienced entrepreneurs and business people making things happen in China. If you want to learn from on the ground accounts of how business actually gets done in China, this is the program for you.
When we started the show, Mike had a single child and then our two daughters were born 3 weeks apart. So, things have changed. We will try to bring the perspective of how it is to run a business with kids in China and out of China.
- The benefits of living in China with kids
- Question: What are things you bump into that wouldn’t be somewhere else?
- Education in China is expensive for foreigners because of international schools
- What people do in Shenzhen with education
- Costs of international schools in Shenzhen
TechNode does not necessarily endorse the commentary made in this program.