This is a recruitment post requested by a reader. If you think it could be your next career move, you can either send your resume in Word format directly to Vince Natteri at firstname.lastname@example.org and put AJAX / GUI Developer – Investment Banking in the subject header, or to me and I will do the forward.
The employer is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net-worth individuals.
- 3-5 years of experience developing enterprise Java Web 2.0 applications with a focus on the front-end GUI design and development
- a passion for utilizing the most cutting-edge trends in Internet technologies and user-friendliness.
- demonstrable experience using AJAX
- clear communication skills
- understanding of the securities trading industry is a plus.
The employee will play an instrumental role in developing a state-of-the-art web portal leveraging the latest Web 2.0 / AJAX / GUI technologies.
The Portal is the premier showcase of the firm’s intellectual capital for our global institutional client base. It is a sophisticated integrated website designed to facilitate business transactions with our clients. Every client-facing business in the firm has a presence on the Portal. The Portal has become a launch pad for new business products, ideas, applications and platforms.