1 min read
Meet SouthEast Asia Web, OpenWebAsia/SEA Conference Coming in July in Malaysia
When we started OpenWebAsia conference, the idea is very simple: We want it to be the leading conference truly focusing on Asian web industry and a platform connecting the west with the east. We did the first and amazing one in 2008 in Seoul, and we were planning to do it again in 2009 but unfortunately did not make it mainly because of the financial crisis (lacking of sponsorship).
But, definitely we want to carry on openning the Asia web. Now with great pleasure, we can confirm you that you won’t miss it this year! Supported by MSC Malaysia and led by our friend Daniel CerVentus and his Entrepreneurs.my team, OpenWebAsia’s SouthEast Asia version is set to 13th-14th, July in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The official site is up on http://sea.openwebasia.com.
What will OpenWebAsia/SEA 2010 focus on:
- Discover why most fail and few succeed in implementing their web strategies in South East Asia
- The good, the bad and the ugly of web technology & platform
- The mobile broadband wave – Android vs. iPhone
- Learn the future of Web and Mobile platform which is shaping the next web resolution
- How Cloud computing strategies can create high growth
The registration page is also up here: http://apps.socialwalk.com/events/393-open-web-asia–south-east-asia. If you are interested in attending, here is the Promo Code you may need for some special discount: 27876.
Looking forwards to meeting you in SEA web.