Out of the 500+ companies that submitted their application to techcrunch disrupt, here are the 17 startups that made it on Beijing stage.
Below are links to the list of companies that presented:
- http://richi.com – The ultimate loyalty point exchange platform
- http://qiuqiu.so/ – Personalized app recommendation based on your gender, time, location, etc
- http://alphaoutlook.com/ – China’s social and internet monitoring for brands
- http://anquanbao.com/ – cloud solution for securing the web [FINALIST]
- http://Orderwithme.com – wholesale group buying from China [FINALIST]
- http://www.8securities.com/en/ – Global online stock trading platform [FINALIST]
- http://upcload.com/ – UPcload’s cutting-edge technology will revolutionize online shopping and offer a whole new experience to the purchasers.
- http://iyuwan.tv – interactive TV app
- http://www.chaopinapp.com – Mobile lookbook based on weibo
- www.nextgoal.com/ – social fitness tracking
- http://www.unitedstyles.com/ – design your own fashion [FINALIST]
- http://sha.kr – beautiful motion graphics in WebGL and video, made by you and our robots
- http://www.cootek.com/ – input software for android and iphone [FINALIST]
- www.huohua.co – Find people who share your interests and hobbies nearby.
- http://www.moglue.com – interactive e-book building platform – create, play, share [FINALIST]
- http://Vida.fm – Capture life videos and photos, has 18 effects, discover life
- http://gulu.com – Shout what we want to do and find friends who wants to do it with us.
Details on these companies later…