1 min read
360 Fashion Social App, Pre-Loaded on Nokia N9 in China
For fashion forward mobile users, 360 Fashion Social News app has been pre-loaded on all Nokia N9 handsets in China.
The app will allow users to view the look-books, catalogs, and collections of fashion designers from around the world. It also has a Twitter & Chinese Weibo client which searches for fashion conversation surrounding the fashion brand, and allows the user to leave their own comments after logging on to interact with the conversation.
The founder of the 360 Fashion Network, Anina (weibo), believes some of the innovative benefits of this app are:
- An English, French and Chinese Sina Weibo client for users to talk about fashion brands
- Photo albums of both foreign brands and local Chinese brands
- Fashion news from both international and local sources, which readers can forward to Weibo
- A platform for brands to interact with users in China
Some interesting features that give users more insight and interactivity are:
- Zoom in to see fabric detail
- Press and hold to magnify specific parts of the outfit
Like Fashion TV, 360 Fashion aims to create a social community where people can find out more about brands and share it with friends.