EmTech China spotlights emerging technologies that are changing the face of business and driving the global economy.
This two-day summit will bring together business leaders, technologists, and entrepreneurs to discuss the latest innovations in mobile internet, cloud computing, clean energy, biotech and more.
The MIT Club of Beijing is pleased to offer a special discounted ticket price of 200 RMB for everyone who pre-registers. This price (collected at the door) includes the MIT Club of Beijing Annual Dinner and Cocktail Reception, 2 Networking Lunches, and all conference activities! All alumni, family and guests are welcome to attend.
Co-sponsored by the MIT Technology Review, the world’s oldest technology magazine, and the MIT Club of Beijing.
- Eric Chang, Senior Director of Technology Strategy, Microsoft Research Asia
Joe Chen, CEO of RenRen
Ying Cheng, CTO of Wisedu
- Ryan Chin, MIT Media Lab Research Specialist
Stephen Connors, Director of the MIT Laboratory for Energy and the Environments
- Deli Du, CEO of China Solar & Clean Energy Solutions
Dr. Kewen Jin, Managing Director, Nimbus InnoWorks
- Dr. Siddhartha C. Kadia, President, Life Technologies China
William Latta, Founder, Chairman & CEO of LP Amina
- Jason Pontin, Editor-in-Chief, MIT Technology Review
Ming Sun, Chief Representative, Asia Pacific, Clean Air Task Force
- Stephen Terry, Board of Directors, Azure International
Andy Tian, General Manager of Zynga China
- Qiang Wang, Chairman of Maxit Technology Inc.
Yang Yu, Founder of Analysys International
- Baoying Zhang, Director, Unicom Group
- Wei Zhou, KPCB China Fund Partner
- Jinzy Zhu, Senior Vice President of Global IT Strategy and Business Development, Huawei
Also featuring pitches and demos from the “TR 35,” winners of Technology Review’s annual selection of top innovators under 35.
*All panels will be in English, with Chinese translation available.
DATE/TIME: January 8-9, 2012. For conference schedule, please visit EmTech China.
VENUE: The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Chaoyang U-Town
No.3 Sanfeng Beili, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel: 5909 6688
Click here for map and directions.
REGISTRATION: Please register at this link by Noon, Friday January 6th.
Any questions, please contact Lilly Kam at: email@example.com