The BeSuccess team is all geared up for South Korea’s first and biggest global startup event BeLaunch 2012. With 1000+ attendees, 142 startups from Korea participating in the startup battle, international investors and media, they claim to be the biggest such event in South Korea.
Told by Vallabh Rao from BeSuccess, BeLaunch2012 will have 20 startups taking part in Startup Battle Demo, 45 startups taking part in startup booths, it will be the biggest gathering of startups in Korea so far.
BeLaunch has 5 major components, it is not just another startup event with panel discussions and keynote speeches but offers startups and investors tangible networking opportunities and an opportunity to collaborate and learn.
- Part 1 Global IT/Startup Conference – Get to know the latest IT/Tech trends, startup incubation programs and learn about strategies to go global.
- Part 2 Start-up Battle – 20 Startups will compete in the beLAUNCH Startup Battle and will demo their product/service.
- Part 3 Start-up Booth – beLAUNCH 2012 is the first such event in Korea to feature startup booths . There will be 45 start-up booths present. One startup from the booths will be selected for the startup battle demo.
- Part 4 Technical Workshop – Google, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft will hold exclusive technical workshops during beLAUNCH 2012.
- Part 5 Networking – Networking party will be held on June 13th at 6:30PM at the conference hall.
We wish we could be there! If you will attend and are happy to blog about the event, please do let us know!