TechCrunch Beijing 2014 Startup Competition is open to early-stage tech startups for application. 15 finalists will pitch live on the stage in front of VCs, TechCrunch&TechNode editors, and guests at TechCrunch China’s annual event on August 11-12 in Beijing, China. A final winner will take home prizes including sponsorship from Korea’s Startup Nations and Japan’s Rising-Expo.
All applying companies will receive two complimentary TechCrunch Beijing tickets.
- Companies specialized in TMT
- Seed-stage startups
We Give More Opportunities to:
- Innovative Ideas and New Models
- Innovative Smart Hardware is preferred, software companies are also welcomed
- Launching for the first time to the public and press
15 Finalists Will Receive:
- Opportunities to compete on TCBJ in front of audiences,VCs, and the press.
- Feature Interview for finalists from TechCrunch China and TechNode.
- One Complimentary Startup Booth at TechCrunch Beijing Summit.
The Winner Will Receive:
- A free trip to Seoul in November to participate in Startup Nations (Global Competition), sponsored by Banks Foundation
- Participation in the Rising Expo in Tokyo, Japan, sponsored by world-famous VC Institution CyberAgent
Apply Here. Deadline to apply is July 16th. Finalists will be notified by July 25. Please drop e-mails at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For more information about TechCrunch Beijing 2014, please visit the official website.