John and Matthew talk with Steve Hoffman, Founder and Captain of Founders Space. Steve has tons of experience in the Valley and has been spending more and more time in China. Here are some highlights from our conversation:
- How Chinese government policy gives Chinese startups an advantage
- Why business people are so popular in China
- How innovation is different in China compared to the Valley
- Why WeChat is so much better than every other social network
- Steve Hoffman: Making Elephants Fly: The Process of Radical Innovation
- Yuval Noah Harari: Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow
- Emma Lee: Tencent reports 58% profit surge on strong Q1 driven by WeChat and gaming
- Matthew Brennan: 2017 WeChat User Report Is Out!
- Eva Xiao: WeChat just launched a search engine. Baidu should worry.
- How to leave a review on iTunes