Editor’s note: This originally appeared on the China Business Cast. China Business Cast is a podcast featuring experienced entrepreneurs and business people making things happen in China. If you want to learn from on the ground accounts of how business actually gets done in China, this is the program for you.
Matt Brennan and John Artman are the hosts of the China Tech Talk podcast (CTT).
- Posting new content – is it done in the website first, or on WeChat?
- Matt and John talk about the differences of the contents they publish on their website and on their WeChat Official Accounts
- Question: What content is working in WeChat today?
- WeChat SEO – Can people find your content after publishing it like in Google search?
- Strategies for balancing WeChat and websites
- Conferences in China
- How to succeed and maximize your time at a conference in China
- China Tech Talk (CTT) podcast update
- How people can find Matt and John online
- http://tc.technode.com – Techcrunch in China
- https://www.globalfromasia.com/events – Mike’s Global From Asia events
TechNode does not necessarily endorse the commentary made in this program.