Editor’s note: This originally appeared on the China Business Cast. China Business Cast is a podcast featuring experienced entrepreneurs and business people making things happen in China. If you want to learn from on the ground accounts of how business actually gets done in China, this is the program for you.
Mr. Ralf Willecke is VP Plant Engineering and Manager of Nanjing branch at consultancy IMIG China. Before he was Facility and Administration Manager at Qoros Automotive Plant Changshu, Technical Director of Facility and Maintenance at BS Home Appliances, and Technical Consultant and Project Manager at INGENICS AG. Mr. Willecke successfully realized projects in industries such as automotive, consumer goods, aviation, and logistics, among others with industry heavy weights Mercedes Benz, BMW, Bosch Siemens, Airbus/Eurocopter, or Brilliance. Mr. Willecke has more than 25 years’ experience, thereof 20 years in China, in planning, realization, expansion, relocation, and maintenance of plants in China and abroad.
- What is Industry 4.0?
- Industry 4.0’s comparison in China vs. Global industrial environments
- What stage are we at in Industry 4.0?
- Mr. Ralf Willecke talks about what an industrialist should look for when evaluating converting to Industry 4.0
- What people buying from factories should look for
- Will Industry 4.0 make a difference for buyers from factories?
- The global impact of Industry 4.0
- Other industries affected by Industry 4.0
- How people can take action on it today
- Ways to reach Mr. Ralf Willecke
TechNode does not necessarily endorse the commentary made in this program.