This week we take a look at the swift and harsh reaction from the media to Qudian’s $900 million IPO in the US and China vs US in artificial intelligence.
- Emma Lee: Chinese microlender Qudian under fire after splashy US IPO
- Timmy Shen: Alibaba-backed Qudian raised $900M in IPO in New York, largest US IPO for a Chinese fintech firm
- Emma Lee: Chinese tech IPO candidates to watch for in 2017
- Masha Borak: China vs US: Who is winning the big AI battle?
- RSS feed
- Music: “Taking the Day Off” by Lee Rosevere, Hold Music