This week we talk a further ban on crypto exchanges, crypto pets, Alipay in Apple stores, mobile PUBG, and the Spring Festival hongbao war.
- The final crackdown? China moves to completely ban and block cryptocurrency trading at home and abroad
- China is the leading country for blockchain patents with Alibaba and PBOC on top
- After CryptoKitties announce landing in China, Baidu launches cryptodoggies
- A sign of defeat for Apple Pay? Apple brick and mortar stores in China now accept Alipay
- Early access to Chinese mobile version of PUBG opens tomorrow
- Updated: China’s tech giants announce plans for hongbao battle ahead of Spring Festival