Back in 2011, aiming to discover the power of Chinese innovation, TechNode hosted the very first ChinaBang Awards, which are dedicated to honor the best innovation in China and to promote the most promising and uprising tech startups inside China.
Seven years on, ChinaBang Awards have shifted from an internet innovation conference to a independent China tech award. Throughout the process, TechNode is pleased to witness a large number of startup companies to grow industry giants: WeChat, Didi, Momo, DJI, MeiliShuo, Mobvoi, Ele.me, and Xiami Music were all once featured at our award ceremony. We are so proud of them as their rise completely changed the world around us.
From 2011 to 2018, ChingBang Awards has always followed the continuous changes and trends in the tech innovation in China. We saw the earliest blossoms of social, enterprise services, e-commerce, cloud services, and mobile games. We also didn’t miss AR/VR, AI, international expansion, sharing economy, smart transportation, last but not the least, the blockchain.
At this year’s party, there will be entrepreneurs, investors, and media, as well as corporates and cross-border guests. Together they will join us to review and judge the 2017 tech scene in China. We sincerely invite you to be in the ceremony of innovation and entrepreneurship, and discover the power of innovation in China.
We are grateful to have the community of both media and venture capital join the awards together.
Keep on rocking.
The 7th annual ChinaBang Awards officially launched on March 1st, and now it’s the public nomination session. We are looking for startups of 2017 that meet both the following conditions:
- Achieved explosive growth or technological innovation in 2017
- Not listed on any public exchange
The winning formula
Public votes weight 60%, on the aspects of the following:
Jury (consists of media, VC, PE, Corporate Executives) votes weight 40%, on the aspects of the following:
- Market Growth
- Business Model
- Product and Service
- The best startup of the year
- The best hardware of the year
- The best application/mini program of the year
- The best blockchain innovator of the year
- The best outbound startup of the year
- The best AI innovator of the year
- The best young startup (founders 25 years old or younger) of the year
- The best social enterprise of the year
- The best foreign startup entering China
- The best foodtech startup of the year
- The best robot of the year
- Investor of the year
- Founder of the year
- Best innovation services institution of the year
- Best invesment institution of the year
- Best post-investment services of the year
Public nomination: March 2 – March 22
Public Voting: March 23 – April 6
Jury review: April 1 – April 6
Nominate your favorite startup or person here or scan the QR code below: