This week, John and Matt talk with Benjamin Joffe, General Partner at HAX, about why Shenzhen is so strong with hardware, the fate of ZTE and the role of national security, and IP protection in China.
- ZTE and corporate cultural fever in China
- Core technology and startups: What can we expect in the post-ZTE era?
- Why China and the US are fighting over 5G
- How Shenzhen is challenging Silicon Valley
- Benjamin Joffe – LinkedIn
- RSS feed
- China Tech Talk.com
- Music: “Theme from Penguins on Parade” by Lee Rosevere, Music for Podcasts 3