English-language media coverage of China and its rapidly emerging technology industry is at best superficial and at worst plain wrong. Take, for example, the country’s social credit system. The narrative in the Western world is that China is building an Orwellian dystopia based on AI and big data. The reality, however, is much more complex.
TechNode has the largest team of English-language reporters and editors on the ground in China. Allow us to bridge the disconnect between myth and reality and be your window on tech in China so you can make informed decisions.
What is TechNode Squared?
We’re calling it TechNode Squared because, much like a town square, our membership program brings together audience and journalists to share information and insights on China’s booming tech sector. The fruits of these exchanges are greater than the sum of their parts, truly tapping into the potential of collaboration.
Why should you join us?
- Full access to our best-in-class quality journalism
- Comprehensive analyses, concise news reports and executive interviews, data-driven content based on on-the-ground reporting from our reporters around China, and first access to our podcasts
- The chance to inspire, shape and nurture stories that matter to our community and wider readership
- First access to a seat at the table as our experienced, cross-cultural editorial team and tech-savvy China-curious members discuss China tech topics that matter
- Participation in a members-only Slack channel that allows for meaningful debate across time zones, summarized and shared via our weekly members-only newsletter
- Member discounts to TechNode events and research products:
- Our annual Emerge event; regular meetups in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen; online events and webinars for members located outside of China
- TechNode’s proprietary China tech industry database (coming soon)
TechNode Squared is a vibrant and insightful community that facilitates the exchange of meaningful, actionable information on China tech. We pledge to spur and nurture meaningful conversations between TechNode Squared members and our editorial team as well as among TechNode members. Our entire offering is based around building an informed China tech network and empowering TechNode Squared members to invest in the production of the stories and information they find most meaningful.
Community is an integral part of what we offer. Unlike other subscription products, we are committed to growing and nurturing engaged discussion around the most important China tech topics.
All subscriptions with a one-off discount (valid until May 16, 2019) for our early adopters are applicable for a lifetime renewal unless unsubscribed. Not available for a re-subscription after unsubscribed from the previous plan.