China Tech Talk is an almost weekly discussion of the most important issues in China’s tech. From IPOs to fake data, from the role of WeChat to Apple’s waning influence, hosts John Artman and Matthew Brennan interview experts and discuss the trends shaping China’s tech industry.
Make sure you don’t miss anything. Check out our lineup of China tech podcasts.
Can’t see the player? Check us out on iTunes or Spotify!
On June 18, Facebook announced the Libra cryptocurrency, a solution to their P2P payments conundrum. As to be expected, this move has gotten a lot of attention. In China, that attention has taken the form of comparing Libra to Tencent’s breakthrough Q Coin as well as how WeChat has integrated payments.
- What is Q Coin?
- What’s the difference between a virtual currency and a cryptocurrency?
- What is the relationship between Libra, Calibra, and Facebook?
- Will China ever have something like this?
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s ambitious cryptocurrency
- Can Facebook’s Libra replicate WeChat Pay’s digital payment dominance?
- Facebook, Libra, and the Long Game
- FACEBOOK’S CALIBRA IS A SECRET WEAPON FOR MONETIZING ITS NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY
- Become a member of TechNode Squared
- RSS feed
- Music: “Theme from Penguins on Parade” by Lee Rosevere, Music for Podcasts 3